We did a lot of playing in the water and throwing rocks.
Watching a lonely little duck...
We canoed! Check out these class III rapids. Michael determined that I could never work for him. Apparently I don't take directions well. I'll just say I single handedly saved our lives from a head on collision with several boulders.
See what a good guide I am?
It sprinkled on us a little, but we rowed our canoe over and a had a picnic under some trees. We still can't believe how much our little family eats. We just about finished a bag of Sunchips. That's a lot of chips y'all!
We watched movies, ate, and tried to fish (caught my line in a tree). These are my two favorite photos. Little Bushka is still trying to figure out how to smile for the camera and tell us his age. Dang it, I can't get enough of him.







24 comments :
Oh, my goodness! What a weekend!
I loved the smiling faces and the picture of the white-water-rapids-knowledgeable canoe guide!
Love you outdoors folksy folks!
Mimi
love these pics. the mountains are the best. so glad you guys went canoeing. it looks like so much fun. love how E is sporting your cute scarf!! what a cute trendsetter.
its been a long time ..thanks again for sharing...you 5 are so beautiful..and your babies are growing so fast...always smiling at you ..auntie nevette
I just looked at the pictures again (I look at them at least 5 times a day) and I noticed Emilia's are-we-gonna-make-it look! Oh yeah...Momma the guide saved the day....Priceless! Michael, where's your outdoor expertise? I must admit that our family outdoor experiences involved the HOLIDAY INN :) You guys are creating some awesome memories and experiences for those little ones! They will never forget it!
Love you Trailovs of the Mountains!
Mimi
i am dying inside... they are so adorable. you look so great jacq. actually you are drop dead gorgeous!! your kids are so lucky to have great parents, enriching their lives with the experience of some good old fashion nature fun! love to you guys - my heroes.
zolpidem online what is zolpidem 5mg used for - zolpidem ratiopharm 5 mg
diazepam 5mg valium side effects list - buy diazepam generic valium
ambien for sale generic ambien cr anchen - ambien discount card
valium online canada valium 063 - generic valium manufacturer
buy xanax all xanax bars 2mg - buy xanax online from canada
xanax without prescription xanax side effects women - xanax 1 mg for sleep
ativan online ativan side effects driving - ativan dosage anxiety elderly
xanax 0.5mg xanax effects on body - buy xanax online pharmacy no prescription
xanax drug xanax over the counter - vicodin xanax and alcohol
ativan pharmacy ativan respiratory side effects - ativan withdrawal itching
ativan 2mg ativan and alcohol withdrawal symptoms - ativan side effects itching
valium sale valium kids anxiety - buy valium from canada
buy ambien online generic ambien not effective - ambien side effects yahoo
buy valium online drug interactions valium vicodin - valium no prescription overnight
buy ambien online ambien celexa drug interactions - ambien cr dose
buy soma online generic soma capsules - carisoprodol orange juice
ambien pill ambien cr and pregnancy - ambien side effects weight gain
soma online some more drug_uses - cymbalta soma drug interactions
order valium valium 5 mg overdose - valium 5mg get high
Post a Comment