Monday, October 1, 2012

1 hour clean-up.

I'm not a fan of crafts. There. I said it. I've made my fair share of play dough and let them go crazy with markers, beads, buttons and dried beans. But glitter, oh, I loathe glitter.

Lucy had to decorate a pumpkin for school this week and she was all, "please please please mommy get me some glitter and feathers!"

So, I did.

During my good mood I let all of them decorate paper in the driveway. My celly rang, I answered it and abandoned them for 33 seconds.

Might as well take a picture so we can all look back and remember mom as nice, laid-back, and crafty. 

4 comments :

Klare Family said...

welp... 33 seconds is enough for 3 kids to get into all kinds of trouble. lol. ps. love lulu's kicks.

Robina said...

I consider myself a pretty crafty gal and love some art projects, but I agree glitter land is a place I do not like to go. the driveway is a good place for it. 33 seconds is about right. Surprised they didn't accomplish more in that time :)

Mimi said...

oh my! Feathers and glitter! Bet Lucy's pumpkin was the coolest :)Hope Sammy didn't lick up the driveway like he ate the box of crayons. That would be another interesting outcome.

MH said...

Ohhhhh, that last picture makes me very uncomfortable. How do you even start that clean-up?!! Vacuum? Water hose? Me no likey clean-ups that are not paper towel- compatible. Ugh.

You need to post a pic of the pumpkin!!

Site Meter