Me: "Which package do you want to order for Lucy's school pictures?"
Michael: "I'd prefer to see the pictures first."
Me: "That is so mean."
Michael: "What? She had a booger in her pre-school picture last year."
In other news, I added a little widget if you want to add me to your google reader list.
<-------here.
6 comments :
All pre-schoolers look that way most of the time. It's a fashion statement! Order all of them :)
michael... get the pictures done. when lucy gets older and wants to bring a boy to the house you can show him her pics and scare him off! lol. do that till she is about 25. :)
jacque, so happy i could finally be your "follower". but who am i kidding, I have been your follower for the past 29 years. wuv u.
..they are growing up to quickly. I miss them so much.
mimi, you are so right. Once she has all 3 in school it will be the economy package - so get the Delux before Michael decides the home camera will do.
Jacque:
I will agree with Michael that the pictures should be seen before ordering although that goes against what everybody else has said. Perhaps majority will rule in this case, and the pictures will be ordered sight unseen.
Mickey/Dada
Just to put everyone at ease, we bought the pictures. They will cost you $1.00 per picture and you can make your check payable to Lucy's college fund.
Michael
Post a Comment