Tuesday, June 26, 2012

A little bit of June.

We've been enjoying this quiet summer so far.  No running around in the car and really soaking in our days before school starts.  No scheduling.  The girls are so happy just swimming and playing.  Little Bushka is getting a major attitude these days.  I wish each of you could see his face when I tell him no more tortilla chips until he eats his black beans.  Oh, the lip that sticks out on that boy!  It just makes me smile. 

Lucy and Emilia had their second week of swim lessons and did much better.

Michael and I celebrated our 7th anniversary.  There's a concert in our future.

I'm anxiously waiting for my sister, Jessica, to have her baby in a few weeks. 

Emilia loves the towel turban after her shower.  She says, "Make it just like yours, Mama."  How can I resist?

 There goes my baby.

2 comments :

Happy Hollisters said...

Cuties!!!!!!!!! Hugs from Auntie!

Anonymous said...

Oh,brown-eyed girl, you are a darling. I miss you.

Site Meter