Thursday, May 31, 2012

Caught on camera...

You probably won't think these are as funny as I do.  I laugh harder each time I watch these two videos.  

I told the kids to get together for a quick picture.  Maybe my 4,000th attempt at getting them all to smile might work.   They got together and I put it on video.  The dynamics of this trio is spot on.  Lucy wants to get a good picture for Mom so she can move on with her day.  Emilia doesn't want to be touched by Lucy, yet still wants to be like her. Christian is clueless.   Sorry for the oven timer annoyance.


This video was taken after Lucy's preschool graduation.  It was a little chaotic rounding them up and getting them to the car.  Our drive home was very loud, so I pulled out my camera and just left it on Michael to see if he had any words of wisdom.  Here's what he does to me....

Lucy did not think it was funny and gave him a lecture.

3 comments :

MH said...

hahaha - these are both great!

Happy Hollisters said...

Where has Lucy learned all her modeling poses?

Jacque said...

I make her watch Toddlers and Tiaras.

Site Meter