I'm glad her life quota has been filled.
Michael did such a sweet and tender job taking care of her that she only wanted Daddy when they returned home. She hasn't slowed down one iota and continues to run at lightening speed. Everyone asks what happened and she looks at me to explain and then whispers, "Tell them I'm healing." She doesn't want anyone to think she won't be back to her spirited self soon.

2 comments :
Emilia -
You have been so brave with your broken "wing." I rarely get to snuggle with you at night and since mom was not with us, you let me snuggle three nights in a row on our trip. They were not the best nights for you, but I loved sleeping next to you and having you open your tired little eyes and wake me up. I love you and you make my heart so happy.
Daddy
Emilia, you were/are a very very brave little girl. My heart hurt for you when you cried those crocodile tears, big enough and so many to flood us all. I'm glad you are healing and that that broken bone hasn't slowed down your energetic spirit one bit. I love you and miss you. Auntie Mary
Post a Comment