Thursday, April 19, 2012

I have called you each by name. Isaiah 43:1

My sister, Luci, went to the hospital the other day to support an amazing mother who gave life to Nora Rose. Her story brought back so many emotions of June 23, 2009. My heart goes crazywild when I read stories of women fighting the good fight for Christ. I mean, is there any greater love? Join me in celebrating and praying for this sweet family and baby Nora.

Melanie, the photographer, is a dear friend to my sister. She has no idea what a gift she is to families through her work (especially mothers with a poor prenatal diagnosis.) She is undoubtedly an instrument to God's love through her pictures. She's so humbly awesome.

Your homework:
1. Read Nora's birth story.
2. Watch the beautiful slideshow by Melanie.
3. Pray for strength for this family.

2 comments :

Robina said...

so beautiful and inspiring. thanks for sharing.

Lindsay Boever said...

Probably shouldn't have looked at these amazing pictures 11 days after having my own child. I can't stop crying. I could barely breathe at this amazing child of God and her parents. Thank you so much for sharing this.

Site Meter