1. Getting to spend time with Kirby! What a joy of a boy he is. Christian misses his little running mate.
2. Visiting Uncle Keith and Auntie Mary. Thanks for having us.
(Trust me when I say that holding a newborn doesn't always come naturally. It's awkward after holding a 20 month old!)
Little Penn and all his chins was passed around from aunt to aunt to uncle to cousin and once in awhile to Mommy or Daddy.5. Cousins that connect at the hip and don't let go for 3 days. There are tears with each family that leaves to go home.

6. Bonfires and wearing brother's high school jacket.
7. Getting to see my sisters all pregs and hormonal...have i told you that they are both having boys? That's three nephews this year!!! It makes me so happy that our family keeps getting bigger and bigger. More fun. More love.


8. Easter Day including Easter egg hunt with uncles hiding eggs

Have you ever seen so many baskets?9. Sometimes you have to drive 22 hours just to get a family picture.
4 comments :
beautiful!
I must say your family photo is perfect! can't tell you how much i miss you trailov's. you always bring the extra sugar on top when the family is together. love you!
Wonderful post! I love the new picture at the top of your blog. You always capture the best of every event. Thanks for sharing. BTW, I love the picture of your mom & dad with the kids. It's a framer! xxoo Linda
We are in withdrawals too. Seriously, for a few days, when I would get Kirby from naps or in the morning, he would just look around and look around. I'm quite certain he was looking for those cutie cousins. Love you guys for traveling cross-country to be with us. We love and miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jacque:
Even with a 22 hour trip in a car with three children, you can still find positive reasons for making the trip. After looking at the pictures, it appears that the trip was well worth the time and possible frustrations in the car.Jacque you have a wonderful attitude which serves you well as a Mom
Mickey/Deda
Post a Comment