It's one of my favorite times of the day. I hear him on the monitor and we get excited to bring him downstairs after nap time. The girls fight over who gets to open his door and sing You are My Sunshine. I walk in his room and melt.
3 comments
:
Anonymous
said...
oh. my. goodness. his face reminds me so much of maria after nap time! I agree, there is absolutely nothing better than squeezing the babe after a good rest. He's so cute with that hair too! lol.
3 comments :
oh. my. goodness. his face reminds me so much of maria after nap time! I agree, there is absolutely nothing better than squeezing the babe after a good rest. He's so cute with that hair too! lol.
He is so MICHAEL that I feel like I am 31 years old again looking into his after-nap-precious face...wild hair and all.
Love you guys,
Mimi
Love the crazy crazy hair. And that crazy cute boy.
Post a Comment