The heroic birth mother wanted to keep Anthony. It's so fitting. St. Anthony is the wonder worker of helping us find things. We call on him almost every day in our household. However, this saint will forever hold a place tucked inside my heart. He helped a birth mother find two of the most loving, beautiful, and caring adoptive parents in this world.

Look real close. That is my brother kneeling down.
I'm not sure I can wait until Easter to see him. Our family is over the moon about this little boy.I received this email from my brother the other day. "1st lesson I taught my son. When we eat in this house we all get equal portions. Bottle for you, Bottle for me."
It was the first picture I had seen Penn in his arms. It made me cry and laugh all at the same time!God, You are so good and deserving of all our love. Thank you St. Anthony and St. Joseph for helping my brother and sister-in-law during this journey. Bless T, Angie and Penn all the days of their lives.
6 comments :
What a wonderful blessing - congratulations to your whole family :)
heartwarming, snuggly and beautiful all at the same time. My deepest Congrats to your family. Keep growing.
Absolute perfection. I am so happy for your bro and Angie!!
So happy for T and Angie and the Gray family for their new precious baby son, grandson, great-grandson, nephew, cousin and on and on! Penn is absolutely adorable! More pictures, more pictures!
So happy for T and Angie and the Gray family for their new precious baby son, grandson, great-grandson, nephew, cousin and on and on! Penn is absolutely adorable! More pictures, more pictures!
Jacque:
Congratulations to T and Angie! If Penn gives them a fraction of the joy that Michael and Mary Susanne gave us, they will be very fortunate.
Mickey
Post a Comment