The other day I was downloading pictures from February onto my computer and realized I had snapped what could be one of my all time faves. I'm pretty sure I'll look back at this picture and love every bit of the cheap hats, the simultaneous wish blowing trio, and the onlooker.
As we were travelling to Kentucky this week, I looked up 20 Conversation Questions on Michael's phone to help pass the time (8 hours is a long drive). One of the questions was, "What was the best piece of advice you've ever received?"Michael: "Some say your golden years are when you retire, but the real golden years are when you're experiencing life with your kids."
I agree. These days are pretty golden.
Happy Birthday, Love.
4 comments :
Love both pictures. You look so much like Lucy (or vice versa I guess) in the one where you are holding your dad's hand :)
And Michael... what a great husband/dad!
Christian looks like the neighbor's kid that came for cake and ice cream. hahah.
Happy Birthday, Michael! You look so happy, and I love your golden years answer! Makes me proud to be your sister.
What wonderful memories, Jacque! The two special men in your life plus one very special precious little guy!
love to see the little girl you. sweet birthday pic. perfect advice, so true. we'll sleep in heaven right?? :)
Post a Comment