My brother was at the hospital yesterday and asked if Pepaw wanted to hold his rosary for the night. He said, "Oh yes, I will hold it close to my heart." I texted my bro and said, "How much do you want for that rosary?" He mentioned that I would have to beat him on a 1 on 1 game of hoops. So, I'm gonna start practicing tomorrow.
My cousin, who is the precious mom of three pictured in the top banner, wrote a little blog post about him here. It's worth reading about a man who literally walks every step for Christ. What an example he is to me and all of his grandchildren.
Just showing off some of his many talents. He made this box for my wedding day.
3 comments :
prayers for him.
Jacque, your grandpa and all the Zuniga families are in our hearts and prayers daily!
Prayers, prayers, prayers! Hugs to you and the skittles.
Post a Comment