I just love when he does this. I get them a lot from this little boo.
He's becoming such little boy these days. When the girls get time outs they put their noses in the corner. (Somehow they learned to play sitting on the step!) One day I half muttered, "Buddy, you are pushing it. You're getting close to having time outs." A few minutes later I found him here.



He's becoming such little boy these days. When the girls get time outs they put their noses in the corner. (Somehow they learned to play sitting on the step!) One day I half muttered, "Buddy, you are pushing it. You're getting close to having time outs." A few minutes later I found him here.Clearly, we are going to regret laughing, but the girls and I crack up. He turns around and gives us a big smile. What a ham.
Lately, he's been doing this squinty-look when he sees me with the camera. He's so silly. It's not like I have a bright flash on my camera....
6 comments :
hahhahaha - Oh, Christian - you make me SMILE!! Love!
Don't you love how they are real people already??? How can they be 1 1/2 and already cracking us up? Too cute :)
love his camera face. so cute. he's going to have you wrapped around his little finger.
ok. that's funny. squinty eyes is too much!
love the montage of squinty camera eyes. I laughed at the first one and then laughed a little more with each one. Cute boy! A few snuggles to him from his Auntie.
Post a Comment