My 5 sisters are kind, witty and loyal. My 3 brothers are gentle, super goofy and loving. Funny how that works. I miss each of them a ton. The ones that are married brought awesome in-laws into our family! My mom always says how happy she is that her son and daughters married well.
On a side note of my sibling love: Emilia, Lucy and I got spontaneous yesterday and touched 5 states on the way to my sister's house. It just happened that Gabe's football playoff game was in Jessi's hometown, so I took the opportunity to watch his team win again! It was a total blast to see most of my brothers and sisters (minus Gina and Sister Maria Fidelis-we missed you).

We all (even the children) stayed up until midnight and woke up at 7am to coffee and laughs. Jessica said, "What if we did this every Saturday morning?!" Honestly, I don't think I would ever get tired of them. However, I think I saw my Dad roll his eyes. :) I have the best sibs and I'm so grateful for them...except at football games. These two are embarrassing.
Peace out- tired from my drive home.
4 comments :
three things-
- so glad you decided to do the trip, love your spirit of spontaneity. makes life so fun
- wish i had so many siblings to heart, especially a brother. my kids r so lucky. listening to them laugh with each other rt now as i sip my coffee. life is wonderful.
- what do you u use for photo editing.
ps i know you'll excuse my poor typing while i snuggle and feed your sweet godson :)
pff.. please girl.. you would be just as embarrassing had you put the popcorn down... lol!
so rude.
I think about all the family fun you all must have had and it makes me smile!!!
Love to all the Grays!
Susan
Post a Comment