we had a little turkey visit us this weekend.

there was cooking, napping, shopping, birthday
celebrating, scrabbling by the fire, checking
mrs.
klare's words in the dictionary, Mass, walking, watching
this game, talking, giving
besos to babies, watching dads smoke cigars, moms contemplating scaring the dads at midnight on the deck, deciding it was a bad idea in fear of possums, wine, beer, eating, eating leftovers and eating them again. we heart the
Klares...please come back soon. sniff.
In other nonsense--they LOVE taking their braids out and looking like Medusa.
5 comments :
I like the pretty curtains - is that in the girls' room?
yes, my mother-in-law made them!
OMG, what cuties! You definitely can tell that they are related. Sounds like you have a great visit with the Klares. I know they really enjoyed your hospitality.
Is that really Emilia's hair?! I had no idea she had that much!!
Jacque:
It is always great to have family visit and enjoy all the little things that families do.
Mickey/Deda
Post a Comment