Yay, buddy!
Look at those muscles. ggggrrrrhhhhh!!
How is he that old already? Ahh what a cute little man!! Wish I could see all your kiddos!
Jacque:I believe Christian just had a growth spurt!Mickey/Deda
Were you making him do clean and jerks w/ that giant pumpkin to put on that weight??? You are hard core!! hahaha. Can;t wait to see yall.
Awwwllll riiiight, Big Guy!!!You're awesome!!!Love you lots MCTjr-you are your Daddy's spittin' image!!!from your Mimi
Post a Comment
6 comments :
Yay, buddy!
Look at those muscles. ggggrrrrhhhhh!!
How is he that old already? Ahh what a cute little man!! Wish I could see all your kiddos!
Jacque:
I believe Christian just had a growth spurt!
Mickey/Deda
Were you making him do clean and jerks w/ that giant pumpkin to put on that weight??? You are hard core!! hahaha. Can;t wait to see yall.
Awwwllll riiiight, Big Guy!!!
You're awesome!!!
Love you lots MCTjr-you are your Daddy's spittin' image!!!
from your Mimi
Post a Comment