Saturday, September 24, 2011

I want to hold your hand...

like, forever.

5 comments :

Rachel said...

I love this picture Jac, make you just want to eat him up. Oh how sweet!

MH said...

Shut the front door! This picture just made me smile SO BIG. Oh my goodness. Hands down the best CT picture ever. You strike that pose, little buddy!!

Happy Hollisters said...

LUUUUUV the boots. LUUUUUUUUUVVV that little guy. That is a senior yearbook picture if I've ever seen one!!!!!

Mimi said...

Ok...MCT,jr...you are a chip off the old cowboy boots block!! I cannot believe how much you look like your daddy. I have a picture of him in his famous cowboy boots, too!
Love you so much, Cowboy!
Mimi

Mickey/Deda said...

jacque:

Mimi is correct. MCT did have a pair of cowboy boots that he wore when he was a little boy. These pictures definately remind me of a younger MCT.

Mickey/Ded

Site Meter