Blueberry Picking was a ton of fun.
I said in a previous post that I get super excited about our little adventures like this. It's way more fun for me to watch their little fingers pick blueberries, see their toes get dirty from the hard work, and listen to the sound of their voice say, "here a good twee for booberries." Poor little Emilia could.not.get.them.in.her.bucket! Pick-mouth-pick-mouth.
They were a hot sweaty mess from all the pickin. I started to hear some complaining coming from my peanuts and reminded them to have an attitude of gratitude or no slushy.

3 comments :
You "BlueBerry" Skiddles are the cutest ever!!! Love your Big Blue Smiles! Your momma always knows just exactly how to have a fun day!
Jacque:
Similar to the song "You make loving fun", you make mothering(if that is a word) fun.
Your children are fortunate to not have a neat freak like their Deda for a mom. If they did, they probably would not be having fun making purple mouths in the house.
Mickey/Deda
so glad you all had fun. such a cute farm. I already need more blueberries.
Post a Comment