Such a sweet post and such sweet pants. I remember that shirt! I need to learn to sew so I can do that for K-man! What a great idea. Can't wait to see you guys this weekend.
That is so cute!! What a great idea! I remember that shirt, too.See you this weekend, Trailovs!
So cute, Jacque!
SO cute!!
Precious! We just cleaned out Clif's closet....I wonder if 4 year olds can still wear that cute stuff! So glad you are back!!
Your are amazing!!! What a mom!!How about making something for the girls out of the pink shirts?
Post a Comment
6 comments :
Such a sweet post and such sweet pants. I remember that shirt! I need to learn to sew so I can do that for K-man! What a great idea. Can't wait to see you guys this weekend.
That is so cute!! What a great idea! I remember that shirt, too.
See you this weekend, Trailovs!
So cute, Jacque!
SO cute!!
Precious! We just cleaned out Clif's closet....I wonder if 4 year olds can still wear that cute stuff! So glad you are back!!
Your are amazing!!! What a mom!!How about making something for the girls out of the pink shirts?
Post a Comment