Friday, January 7, 2011

Spot...

how many things are wacked in this picture?

Let me help you. Did you notice...

-that Christian is dressed like the UPS man?

-our torn up felt advent wreath that I tried to glue umpteen times in December?

-my thinning, falling out, post-partum hair (sweet side burns)?

-the hot coffee sitting next to the baby?

-the always shirtless Emilia?

-that we have 3 apparatuses to assist children to eat (bumbo, booster, high chair)? sheesh

Oh, and he hates rice cereal.
(Mary, if you shed one tear at this post--you'll know it's your hormones!!)

6 comments :

Happy Hollisters said...

No tears; however, the coffee was the first thing I identified in the Where's Waldo game you provided us. I still don't see the advent wreath!!!!

MH said...

Mary, you don't see said "advent wreath" b/c it's basically indistinguishable. I think that's the colorful blob behind the coffee, right J? Oh, and how in the world can C be old enough for rice cereal??? Man, time flies....

Robina said...

so glad you can see the humor in your crazy life (mine too for that matter as the picture you'd see from our abode wouldn't be too different).

Mimi said...

Priceless! Look at the love! Even though the UPS baby hates rice cereal, he has a little smile on his face. But then maybe he's still drooling over and dreaming about a milkshake like the one he saw you drinking at the airport.

This is really one of the clips from the new show "The Real Housewives of Charlotte"...right?

Jessica & Clif Barnes said...

Hiliarious!!! I told you!! Give me a call these days if you can make one between all the crying and me! me! me! It is fun even though it is in hingsight!

Klare Family said...

if this is the only way i can keep up with you, i guess, I'll do it! christian is eating rice cereal? how is it going?
I MISS MY SISTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am literally tearing up. please call me.

Site Meter