Emilia is talking. Not just a few words here and there, but sentences. Today she said, "My butt hurts." Yesterday it was, "I frowed up." Which she didn't, but every time she burps she says she throws up. We crack up every time. It's no wonder she keeps saying it. She's classy.
So we are happy. Real-real happy about this big leap.
I hope to never see another one of my babies sign. I thought it was cute for a hot minute, but not so cute after 10 months of her whining and signing "more".....eeeek!!!
January is Pro-Life month. We marched for babies again. Lulu walked a mile in the cold holding her cousin's little feet next to her heart. Why? Because their momma is a hero who stood up for life. Lulu asked why we were "marching" or walking for babies and I told her, "Every single baby that God chooses to put in a mommy's tummy is beautiful and important and should be loved." She was cool with that answer ;) That's pretty much all she ever needs to know. No exceptions.
Girl below totally cracks me up. I put her down for a nap with leg warmers on her, well, LEGS. She woke up like this...
2 comments :
sweet blog! loved that you all did a march - and especially love the shout out to my niÑas.
Emilia is a smush! Lucy is a riot! and Christian is amazing!
Christian - hang in there buddy... maybe mommy and daddy will give you a brother to even things out. ;)
yeah, i said it.
Precious post.
I recall a crooked haircut I had once ala my mom except I was in 5th grade, i think. hahahah.
Post a Comment