Jacq, 1. can't believe luc is still wearing that dress! lol. 2. are you serious with that clown outfit!?!?! holy hilarity! 3. christian's hair is outrageous! SO MUCH! When's the first hair cut i wonder?
Oh,my goodness...Halloween Hoot! Wish I had been there to enjoy the fun! Cute, cute. I think Emilia won the best costume prize, Lucy won the beauty pageant, and Christian Einstein won the science fair.
6 comments :
Too cute! Love Emilia's barefeet!!
You DID NOT dress my godson like a nerd. Hmm....looking a little less like Michael and a little more like his godfather.....
Yes, I did. I hope he's momma's little nerd forever!!!
OMG Emilia's clown belly is tooo much. LOVE it!!
Jacq, 1. can't believe luc is still wearing that dress! lol. 2. are you serious with that clown outfit!?!?! holy hilarity! 3. christian's hair is outrageous! SO MUCH! When's the first hair cut i wonder?
Oh,my goodness...Halloween Hoot!
Wish I had been there to enjoy the fun! Cute, cute. I think Emilia won the best costume prize, Lucy won the beauty pageant, and Christian Einstein won the science fair.
Post a Comment