Tuesday, November 23, 2010

FOUR

Hey Little Buddy- You're 4 months old (yesterday). You are such a ray of light in our family. The girls adore you and get so excited when they hear you wake up in the morning. "I hear Christian! I hear Christian!" Lucy loves that she can peek over your crib, comb your hair, find a paci for you, fend off Emilia, help soothe you when you cry, and she loves to call you Bubs. Emilia loves you so much she shakes when she gives you tiiigggghhhttt hugs. God love her. She loves to tell you "sshhh", give her wet slobbery paci to you, sit on you when you're happily swinging, and give you lots of kisses. She never ever runs out of kisses for you.
I love to hold you close and study your face. I love when I nurse you and you look up at me and smile. Oh, my day is then complete. I love to hold you up and let you bounce on my knees- your cheeks bounce with the rhythm of your hair. I love your eyes because when I look into them I see your Daddy and he's always made my heart skip. You can't fit in any of your clothes and when you stretch you pull the neck of your jammies down pretty darn far. I think I'm going to buy you some new clothes soon. I just don't like seeing the next size up because that means you are getting older.

I took you to a craft fair this weekend (you helped me sell some goods!). My friend asked how it was to have a boy. Without hesitation I said, "It's just so awesome having a baby." She knew what I meant because she's ready for another baby. I don't care that you are a boy. You are my baby. My baby. When you get all big and tough, remember you can always find love in your momma's arms.

You are 13 pounds.
Sleep: 730ish to 730ish
Naps: sporadic, but starting to time your afternoon nap with Emilia (who-ra!)

We took a toy down from the attic for you, but two little gangsters stole it!

Oh, and you did this for the first time last week and didn't like it.

2 comments :

Robina said...

cute. he is so huggable (and kissable to E) love that the bog kids hijacked the baby toy. that never happens in our house ;)

Happy Hollisters said...

Hugs and kisses are on the way tomorrow night. Get those kiddos ready for me...ready or not, here I come.

Site Meter