Monday, October 25, 2010

Seriously, will you be my prom date?


I get butterflies in my tummy when you look at me like this. Sometimes I can't believe you are already 3 months and other times I can't believe it's been only 3 months. You look every bit like your Daddy. And I love it. Take notes from him kiddo, your daddy is grand.

Some time in the last few weeks you went from a googly-eyed-star-gazer to focusing on anything and everything in front of you. All we have to do is stand in front of you with a big smile and then we....

wait for it...
wait for it...
wait for it....

There it is!!! Your smile is food for our soul.

Your stats
Weight: around 13-14 pounds. I have to get your weight by standing on the scale with you. Notsofun.
Sleep: 8-10 hours
Naps: car seat or swing on kitchen table.
Hair: Let's just say a woman stopped Daddy in the parking lot on Sunday to check it out.
Likes: Watching your sisters play outside and hanging out with Mommy and Daddy at night.
Dislikes: coffee grinder and not getting burped
Eye Color: still blue, but may change

5 comments :

Robina said...

cutey.

Caroline said...

oh my gosh! I love his big smile! awesome :)

MH said...

Perfection.

Jessica & Clif Barnes said...

Unbelieveable how adorably cute he is!!

Happy Hollisters said...

Oh my goodness. I could just eat up that little guy. I can't wait for my next visit so I can!!!

Site Meter