Thursday, October 28, 2010

Pumpkin Spice

Our 3rd year going to Riverbend and it never disappoints...

Look at how our pumpkins have grown!!
Lucy last year:
This year:
Emilia last year:
This year:
Christian:
Lucy went down the slide all by herself, but I didn't have my camera ready. I did, however, have it ready for Michael's ride down the slide. Gets him every year.


Yea, it was a great day.

4 comments :

Steph said...

Great pics! We went last Sunday and had such a fun time! The slides are great but really fast, they need a warning label for adults:)

Happy Hollisters said...

Love your kiddies and all the fun you guys have together. LOVE LOVE LUV all your posts lately. Keep 'em comin'.

Can't wait to throw Baby Holli into the mix...!!!!!

Robina said...

I just love kids and pumpkin patch pictures, especially YOURS!!

The Magill Family said...

Can't stop laughing at Michael's face!! Too funny, and adorable pics of the munchkins!

Site Meter