Thanks to our dear friends who let us stay at their mountain house, we were able to enjoy some relaxation for a few days. Oh, the view was glorious.

The company even better.
This one was in HER element...

See that little rock way out there?

Yea, me either, but they did!

Besides playing in the river, we star gazed- there were thousands!
I didn't look up much, I was a little busy looking at this face.

Daddy smoked a stoggie...

and took Lulu fishing.
They spent a few hours down at the river by themselves...
When the three of us woke up from our naps we joined them....

We had a picnic lunch.

We found flowers...

We used the automatic timer on our camera (comical to say the least!)

Played scrabble by the fire...

and enjoyed some quiet time with our newest little chia pet.

A good family retreat it was.
6 comments :
BEAUTIFUL pics!! Very Kelle Hampton-esque. That last one needs a frame and wall space pronto. xoxo
Oh, my goodness! What beautiful memories! Thank you so much for sharing! I love that last one, too.
Love love LOVE these pics. When did your girls get soooo big? My goodness! I see a pink fishing rod in Lulu's future. Maybe a burfday gift from Auntie Mary and Uncle Keef. What an awesome, relaxing weekend. How I do love the stars in the mountains. That's what I'll miss the most about JC.
ditto M's comment. oh and we'll go in on the house with you. I'm sold. I always thought I was a top of the mountain house kind of girl, but that river view is priceless.
So glad you all had such a great time! Love all the wonderful pictures too! Hopefully, sooner than later we can all get up there together to enjoy!
looks like an amazing family weekend!
Post a Comment