I haven't seen you much from the hours of 11pm-7am. The first night I scurried in to see if you were ok. The second night I waited to hear your whimper. The third night I wondered if we'd have our middle of the night meetings. Where have you been? I miss you so, my little love.
Ohh?
You found a new friend?
Someone to comfort you in the darkness of the night???
7 comments :
ohhhh so sweet!!!
cute as can be.
for all your wonderful blogs that you share with me i thank you so much....and for all your blessings you have and realize that you are so blessed ...thank you again....i love all of you so much ..for making me a very proud auntie..........nevette
How funny! Your #3 is a thumb sucker too! It has made all the difference in Lulu's sleep habits. Enjoy!
ahhh, he's officially a thumb-sucker! We're a fine crew. He's in good company. (not that I still do or anything....I'm not still a member of this crew, just an alum!!!).
Hugs to my neices and nephew!!!
oh, how cute :)
Yep, he's found a little friend just like his daddy and Auntie Mary. I tried so hard to prevent it, but, oh well, it was meant to be. That picture brings back some sweet memories of MCT,Sr.
Post a Comment