he is so beautiful......but the pink bow has got to go..lol..love you auntie nevette.....
Hellllooooo, Michael, in pic #2! Identical! xoxo
LOL! That was sooo cute! And really funny with the pink bow! I'm sure that won't be the last time he gets a pretty bow put into his hair! :-)
um, don't you already have 2 girls... does he really need a bow too? :)He is 100% Michael!
2 more weeks. 2 more weeks. Can't wait to hug and snuggle three little munchkins, especially my sweet little nephew. No bow for the baptism ceremony!!! hahaha.See you all soon,
I can't get over how much he already looks like his dad! This is what I used to do with my brother Peter who had crazy black hair:)
Post a Comment
6 comments :
he is so beautiful......but the pink bow has got to go..lol..love you auntie nevette.....
Hellllooooo, Michael, in pic #2! Identical! xoxo
LOL! That was sooo cute! And really funny with the pink bow! I'm sure that won't be the last time he gets a pretty bow put into his hair! :-)
um, don't you already have 2 girls... does he really need a bow too? :)
He is 100% Michael!
2 more weeks. 2 more weeks. Can't wait to hug and snuggle three little munchkins, especially my sweet little nephew. No bow for the baptism ceremony!!! hahaha.
See you all soon,
I can't get over how much he already looks like his dad! This is what I used to do with my brother Peter who had crazy black hair:)
Post a Comment