Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Summer Sizzlin' with nothing but Sweetness...

Ooooo bloggy, I've missed updating you! Life has been unusually crazy-wonderful. By that I mean, when it's crazy it's c.r.a.z.y and when it's wonderful it's just that....there's no in between.

First and foremost...you should meet one of the most beautiful babies in the world. She was born on August 17th and I can't stop staring at her.

Meet my niece, Maria Fidelis (means ever faithful) Klare. Isn't she luscious from head to toe?
Other than that exciting news, we've been spending our days staying cool.

Just washing our cars...
and pouring water on our sister's head is a must...
and seeing if the world looks any different from this view...
and running really fast...
and reading to babies...
and pretending we are Amelia..Earhart that is...(do you think Earhart ever sported peanut butter on her chin? If she didn't she missed out.)
and keeping track of how fast we are growing...

"Do me, do me"
um, i need a diaper change

and sipping cool drinks Spring Break style...
and taking them all to Sam's....(which is now on my list of top 10 things to never do again)
Hope you enjoyed the pics. Excuse me while I go stare at more pictures of my beautiful sister and her new daughter.

10 comments :

MH said...

Awww...Happy 1 month b-day, little guy! You're getting so big! And yay for your new little cousin!

J - the pic of the car loaded up with all three for the Sam's trip almost prompted an anxiety attack over here. Wowsers....what am I going to do when that's me?!

Caroline Edwards said...

Awesome pics. I love the one with E in her goggles :)
Meredith - that's the same view I see every day too... and it also gives me an anxiety attack :) I have to do a head count every time I get in the car to make sure I didn't forget anyone... basically making sure I didn't forget Isabelle since she's the only quiet one (for now!).

Robina said...

love that your car looks just like mine now. all the pictures are so sweet. I love that lucy's sling is teh same color as yours. thanks for sharing your cuteness.

Mickey/Deda said...

Another great set of pictures of your family. I do not know how you can do all that you are doing with three children. Those three are the luckiest people in the world because you are their mother.

Congratulations to the Klare family! Another beautiful addition to the world.

Sincerely,

Mickey/Deda

Jacque said...

M-you're going to bring #1 and #2 to me so I can love on them, then you can make your trip to target for your 1,000 rolls of paper towels you use a day.

C- I laughed reading your comment!! Now we get in the car and I say, "Is Lucy in?" and she says, "check". "Is Emilia in?" and she says, "CHK". Is Christian in? and all I hear is a poopy diaper being made.

Thanks Robina and Deda for the sweet comments. Y'all make me feel so good about mommyhood! :)

mimi said...

They are just so beautiful!!!

Your blog always makes my day!
Wish y'all weren't so far away!
But I sit here with a smile
As I imagine all the while
Of holding little hands
And kissing rosy cheeks
And then, of course, I'd have to ask
if I could stay for weeks...
and weeks...
and weeks!!!!
:)
I miss you all very much!

Auntie Mary said...

Jac,
So many wonderful things going on in your lives right now. Smiles and hugs.

Has it already been one month? Can't wait till 9/18 to hold that lil' booger again and play dress up with the girls. Love to you all.

Mom, retirement is treating you well if you have time for poetry on the blog. LOVE it.

PS. Love seein' the pink scooter gettin' all cleaned up. Hmmmm, maybe Lulu could give the green nissan a clean.

Hugs and kisses and more kisses,

Klare Family said...

sweet blog loveeee all the pics. typing this with one hand while mawia snores like grandaddy!

Unknown said...

Christian is sooooooo cute. He is adorable,Jacque! He is mini Michael, Daddy has to be proud. The girls are stealing my heart, can't wait to see them on the 18th!-nana

Anonymous said...

time goes by so quickly..now there is three....your life is full of beauty and bliss.....how lucky i am i to be apart of it all...thanks for making my life so full.. also...and to the klare family god has blessed us all ..as always.....i know you are enjoying...thanks for sharing...love auntie nevette....

Site Meter