Thursday, July 1, 2010

The next time you see this little ensemble...


it will be on our baby.

I was just telling a friend that I feel like we are such hillbillies when we leave the house. Between my waddle, Lulu's fashion choices, and Emi's decision to rip everything out of her air and NEVER any shoes on her feet we are a sight. It's a little embarrassing, but I can't imagine re fixing Emi's Christmas bow after Lulu wrestled Emilia to the floor to get it in. Then I hear her say, "Now, you look just beautiful!"

6 comments :

Klare Family said...

LOVE THE OUTFIT!!!!!!!! So ADORABLE!

Robina said...

so cute.

MBH said...

melt

Caroline Edwards said...

oh, aren't older siblings the best when they take care of the little ones... that's what's all about :)

Jessica & Clif Barnes said...

I completely understand. It appears that your Lulu and Parker have similar tastes. I won't even tell you what Parker puts Bennett in. Don't you miss the days when your children let you dress them! Can't wait to meet Baby 3Lov!!!

Bagby's said...

Seriously, you capture the best moments ever!

Jess

Site Meter