Wednesday, January 6, 2010

It's January already??

Sheesh, I didn't realize it's been so long since my last post. We have so many pics to share!
Lulu had her first recital in Dec.
Preparing our home and hearts for HIS arrival...

We set out crackers and fig newtons for St. Nick?!?
Twas the night before Christmas at the Gray Headquarters...I chuckle at this photo every time I see it!!


The awesomest gift exchange! I ended up with the very first letter that my Dad wrote my Mom. They were 19 and 20 years old and the stamp was 6 cents. It is such a sweet letter...

THE GINGERBREAD CONTEST

CAROLING:

Lulu loves her Aunt Sister :)

She also loves her new dolly Ezra (name given by Grandaddy)

Emilia thought Soph was so yummy and wanted to eat her!
And that just wasn't enough fun, so Mimi, Deda, Auntie Mary and Uncle Keith came to visit! We had a great time relaxing, eating, watching football and playing Mad Gab.

3 comments :

Robina said...

Cute pictures. That's a good way to hang up that many stockings. hope to see you soon.

Anna @ IHOD said...

Jacque thanks for sharing these pics! They really are adorable! Looks like you all had a wonderful Christmas!

Also, saw your jewelry. SO cute. Love that style.
I have made some similar ones for boutiques. Totally buying some from you when you start a website;D

Jessica & Clif Barnes said...

It looks like a wonderful time! Please tell me more about the gift exchange. We had a large Christmas with all 16 of us at my parents. That was the first time in many years. Excited about the news!

Site Meter