Sunday, December 6, 2009

Quick Takes

*Several weeks ago we took Michael to the airport and went to the landing where you can watch the planes take off. We picked up some powdered donuts on the way there and Lucy fell in love at first bite.


*Here's my little Emilia over Thanksgiving...such a little turkey

*The craft show was soooo much fun!! Not a ton of people came through, but I still sold a bunch of stuff. The big hit was the little girl fake earrings. I sold every pair, but 2. I still have many colors left of the vintage posts, so let me know if you need any for Christmas gifts.

* Lulu's birthday was Saturday--the same day as the craft show. We first went to Starbucks and I told her she could pick out anything she wanted. She pointed to the huge piece of lemon pound cake with icing and some chocolate milk. It was such a good day just loving on her and remembering that she made my dream come true three years ago.

*We forgot about St. Nick last night, however he's coming tonight!! Lucy put Daddy's shoes by the fireplace thinking she'd get more candy since they're bigger. :)

1 comment :

MBH said...

I love those smooshies!!

Site Meter