I know my babies are just on loan. Never let me get complacent of your sweet splendor and the gift of motherhood. Thank you for Lucy and her great big innocent heart. Thank you for her tiny feet, all her boo-boos on her knees, her toosh, her big pot belly, the area on her neck that I so much love to nibble, and especially those Hershey kiss eyes.
*and let me remember your splendor when she throws her ball at me, misses, and hits my new cup of hot coffee which spills all over my w-h-i-t-e tablecloth.
Thursday, November 5, 2009
Dear Sweet Jesus,
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
6 comments :
So, now my freshly applied mascara has made little streams down my cheeks...how precious, how sweet, and how much I wish I were there to see her sprite-like chasse from one end of the room to the other. What a little doll!
Thank you, Jacque for sharing...(a little bleach dilution on that coffee stain; but, on the other hand, that stain will always be a reminder of the joys that also come along with spills and mishaps of a three year old.
I love you all,
Mimi
How precious! Don't you love that you are able to be there for those sweet moments?!
Oh my gosh! That had to be one of the sweetest things I've ever seen! I can not wait for Katarina to go to dance classes! She is too preciously cute. And yes, at times being a Mommy can be a tad frustrating, it is still an amazing gift God has given us! How lucky and blessed we are to be trusted with His beautiful treasures!
Awwww...I don't know what's sweeter - Lucy or your words!! This time is going by way too fast....
this post is so great!
all i can say is so sweet.....thank you for always sharing these precious moments...love auntie nevette
Post a Comment