Friday, September 18, 2009

This made me laugh really really hard.

So you all know how particular Michael is about certain things :) One day we came in from the pool to see this...it's HIS toothbrush.

My immediate reaction was, "oh, that was sweet of housekeeping!"
Michael's reaction: he didn't so much appreciate that they man handled his toothbrush.

5 comments :

Klare Family said...

embarrassing.

Anonymous said...

Luci,

It is emabarrassing that you do not bruch your teeth!!! Gross.

Klare Family said...

What's embarrassing, is that my teeth are too perfect for you to handle. I mean have you seen my grill? So straight, so white so fresh so clean... I don't even need to brush!

The Magill Family said...

LOL! Seriously laughing out loud!! Especially, since Kyle would be the same way and searching through the gift shop for a new toothbrush!!

Anonymous said...

Luci,

I do not check the blog that often, so who in the world are you talking too in this post? Little Wayne or Snoop Dogg?

All I kmow is that YOU NEED TO BRUSH THAT GRILL. That is embarrassing.

Michael

Site Meter