Monday, August 31, 2009

Last minute beach trips rock

We had a ball with the mattschecks at their beach house over the weekend. The weather was beautiful and the company even better.






ying and yang when it comes to taking pics these days...

our attempt at going out to dinner...hilarious.

2 comments :

Auntie Mary said...

So, I'm dying to know if Lulu was throwing a fit in the last pic...why is she all the way by herself? Did she not want to go out to eat? Was she embarrassed to be seen with the group? Was she sad? Did she want blankie? What is going on in this one? hhahahah. 2 year olds are funny.

Looks like a good time. I want a last minute beach trip with the gum drops!!!! I'll settle for a weekend with them. Tell Lulu I'm on my way in a week and to be ready to bake a birthday cake for mimi!!! Give Emilia smooches!

Jacque said...

HAHA! No, actually, she had to tinkle and thought she was being very discreet by sitting off by herself rocking back and forth! No so much. The kids were starving so we got them huge cupcakes BEFORE dinner. So much fun. Lulu and Emi are excited to see Auntie Mary!!

Site Meter