I almost lost my camera with this pic...
Lulu is so sweet to "meal-ya"
Emilia's first taste of cereal.
UH-OH!
What's Lulu's favorite color- watch video to find out
Every Friday night we get together with our wonderful neighbors for a little "drive way happy hour". The kids run around and the ladies gab about nothing while the dads gab about....well, nothing. And that's exactly how we like it and look forward to each week. We've been blessed to live by such wonderful and loving people. These two families took great care of Michael when we were in Cincy and they pampered us when we got back too! Love them!
Tim setting up Hop Scotch...
Mimi and Nana- close your eyes! The party got wild. It gets really hot here in Charlotte!!
2 comments :
Could it be... mmm obvious mom! lol! So funny those girls. Love, love, love their dynamic together already.
I love the hair! Your girls are so adorable! I love to watch them grow through your blog and I can't wait till that one day when we finally all get together.
Post a Comment