Jacque, these are such cute pictures. Oh my gosh, Emi seems to have grown so much already!! I love Lucy's pink testimony to her favorite color. BLUE is embedded in your subconscience!!!!!!!!!!!!we love PINK!!!!but we welcome BLUE!
Emi is such a good sport, she smiled so big while Lucy tried to burp her. You are really storing treasures in your blog. But what if the blog sites get zapped out of the internet? Is this possible?
5 comments :
Jacque that is sooo stinkin' cute. I love how she tried to burp her! ha ha
Jacque, these are such cute pictures. Oh my gosh, Emi seems to have grown so much already!! I love Lucy's pink testimony to her favorite color. BLUE is embedded in your subconscience!!!!!!!!!!!!we love PINK!!!!but we welcome BLUE!
Emi is such a good sport, she smiled so big while Lucy tried to burp her. You are really storing treasures in your blog. But what if the blog sites get zapped out of the internet? Is this possible?
Oh my gosh!! Those girls are just too stinkin' cute! I love it!
She learned from the best. Love it !
Post a Comment