Tuesday, April 28, 2009

This weekend Michael ran in the Nashville half marathon with his buddies from high school and Auntie Mary. He did great, he actually won according to Lulu! We waited and waited to see him, but he was running so fast that we missed him :(


We also had a little visit with GiGi, Michael's grandmother...


Saw this on our drive in to Nashville. Jesus' reminder that he's always with us.

The Land of Nod- what a wonderful weekend. 9 hours to and fro...we're ready for some lazy days.

5 comments :

Anonymous said...

Thanks for including us in your plans this past weekend. Mimi and I injoyed every minute of your visit. Looking ahead, we will see everyone in slightly more than two weeks for Emilia's baptim.

Congratulations Michael.

Love,

Mickey/Deda

Bagby's said...

It makes me crazy to see how big they are! I wish I had them here with me!

Klare Family said...

Cutest things I have ever seen! seriously!

Unknown said...

OMG Jacque, they are so cute... I love the last pic! Emilia is getting SO big.

Mimi said...

We certainly did have the best weekend ever!!
Having a house full of big people children, little grand "girls" and one grand "puppy" is a dream come true. We woke up much too soon from that sweet dream. See you soon, though, in Kentucky!
Love you all,
Mimi

Site Meter