Monday, April 6, 2009







i'm watching basketball with michael and i'm kind of bored.

7 comments :

Auntie Mary said...

Which museum is it that the Trailov family portrait is hanging?

Auntie Mary said...

wait, wait, wait. Jessica and Tyler are on the cover of Glamour and Luci has released an album. you are related to some cool cats.

must be a boring game!!! :) miss you

Mimi said...

Boring game,yes!
Oh, WOW, LOOK, look...it's the famous Grays and Trailovs!!!! COOOOOOL!
Too funny!

Klare Family said...

it was only a matter of time before my big debut was released by Paris Hilton. PUKE! couldn't you have chosen somebody with a little bit more depth like, Amy Whinehouse? :)

Anonymous said...

how did you do that ..you are so talented....and its so super on the wall of a museum..so smart....loved it...auntie nevette

Uncle Keith said...

HMmmmmm....I distinctly remember there being 7, count SEVEN, people in the original version of this gallery painting? Is there a handsome male missing? No love?

Anonymous said...

Unkle Keith!! I know, I'm sorry. I was just hoping you never checked the blog :) I actually cut you out because you were so handsome and made us look bad.
jac

Site Meter