Sooooo, LucyLu, I had to GOOGLE "Blues Clues" to know just what you know that I don't. AND, I had more fun coloring with Blue and playing BLUE games. Now I know that the Kentucky paw print on Mom's shirt is a "Blue" paw print. What fun! (Unfortunately, we Wildcats are singing the BBall BLUES right now :( You girls look mighty cute in your snazzy SISTERS shirts! Glad you like them. Love you, Mimi
2 comments :
Love those adorable girls!! And that is hilarious about the "Blues Clues"!!
Sooooo, LucyLu, I had to GOOGLE "Blues Clues" to know just what you know that I don't. AND, I had more fun coloring with Blue and playing BLUE games. Now I know that the Kentucky paw print on Mom's shirt is a "Blue" paw print. What fun! (Unfortunately, we Wildcats are singing the BBall BLUES right now :(
You girls look mighty cute in your snazzy SISTERS shirts! Glad you like them.
Love you,
Mimi
Post a Comment