Sunday, March 1, 2009

It was a nasty rainy day in Charlotte today. After Mass we all decided to take a nap. When Emilia and I woke up we came downstairs to a fun tea party!


Playing Mommy
Eating Well- Sleeping Well

5 comments :

Klare Family said...

At first I saw the pic of Lucy by the swing and was like, "wha happen to Emi??" It's cool, cuz after i blew up the pic i realized it was just a doll... Scared me to death... I was like, Jacque's done shrunk the kids! Miss you on skype, let's get on their tonight!

The Magill Family said...

So sweet - can't wait for Kyle to play "tea party" with Katarina! Little Emilia is just adorable - see a bit more Lucy in her now.

Bagby's said...

I can't get enough of your girls. I love looking at everyday pics of them!

Anonymous said...

this blog is the greatest...thanks so much for keeping up with all the daily growing love in your home......love your new photos love you more auntie nevette

Gabriel and Anna said...

It is so fun to see your two beautiful girls on here and your stories. I can't wait to meet Emilia in person!

Site Meter