ps-Michael thinks the background music in the first video is creepy. It was a free CD that I received from the Benedictines of Mary. It is such beautiful music! my camera is about ready to die as you can tell from the awesome quality of the video :)
i love how she tries to get her bottom just right on the swing and if you listen close you can hear her hold her breath! this has been our sweet feat of the week!
3 comments :
Oh, my goodness, how big you girls are getting to be! I miss you bunches and cannot wait to give you lots of hugs and kisses.
Mimi
P-R-E-C-I-O-U-S!!!!!!!!
Laughing! so much at the first video... 1. Are they entering the convent? 2. She totally said I "love my big sister". HAahahaa and 3. I love Lucy grabbing Emilia's Cheeks! They are so scrumtious!
Post a Comment