We've had a fun time with Emilia this week. It's a tad crazy and I'm tired, but we've had lots of help. Michael's parents came to visit this weekend which was wonderful! Yummy food every night and I slept in most mornings. :) I didn't get my camera out this weekend, but I'll post some of Mimi's pictures when she sends them.
7 comments :
Oh how cute! I love how little lulu is just turning out to be a wild card! She is so funny and i love watching her grow up. Little Emilia is so beautiful. i have a feeling she is going to be so joyful and spontaneous. Plus, Emi looks just like you Jacque, i mean REALLY! It's weird. I wish we could post baby pics up of you and michael next to emi's pic and see who she looks more like. So fun! Enjoy and cherish every moment!
Those Trailov girls are just beautiful! I laughed out loud at the pics of sammy wearing the rosary - he's a very blessed dog! Even though scrolling down the look on his face is " I can't believe they brought another one into the house!!" I'm with your sister - I think little miss Emilia looks more like your side of the family :-)
Everyone knows that the most delicious meals are eaten while wearing your swimsuit AND goggles, right? I love the Mayhem photo :) That's a good one. Love to my lil' Trailov Sisters.
OOH MY GOODNESS! THEY HAVE THE SAME FEET!
I love the picture of Lulu holding Emilia...how precious! Picking your battles is the only way to go until you get all your sleep which might be awhile HA! Your family is beautiful and I can't wait to meet the girls!
Oh, what a weekend we had with all of you! "Nothing could be finer than to be in Carolina" with the Trailovs!
I love the pictures you put up. I can't wait to give big kissed and hugs to both of my baby Lovs!
Post a Comment