Let it grow, let it grow, let it grow...
HOLY FUMANCHU! which is japonese for hilbilly!
I vote SHAVE. Michael, do you know who John Rich is? Look him up online if you don't!!!
For everyone's sake, the facial hair has got to go down the drain!Mickey/Deda
hmmmmmmm..........John Rich it is!You need to ask Santa for a cowboy hat and country music recording contract.Beware, you might get a razor.From,Your loving mom, who, of course, thinks you look good anyway you shave it. :)
All I can say is SHAVE! Nice try though :0)
michael please shave your face is so handsome without it....and that is with love from auntie nevette......
Post a Comment
7 comments :
Let it grow, let it grow, let it grow...
HOLY FUMANCHU! which is japonese for hilbilly!
I vote SHAVE. Michael, do you know who John Rich is? Look him up online if you don't!!!
For everyone's sake, the facial hair has got to go down the drain!
Mickey/Deda
hmmmmmmm..........
John Rich it is!
You need to ask Santa for a cowboy hat and country music recording contract.
Beware, you might get a razor.
From,
Your loving mom, who, of course, thinks you look good anyway you shave it. :)
All I can say is SHAVE! Nice try though :0)
michael please shave your face is so handsome without it....and that is with love from auntie nevette......
Post a Comment