Monday, December 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Jesus....a little Christmas Splendor!

We had a wonderful time in Nashville this Christmas. We ate and ate, visited with family, and rested! It was great to be with family over the holidays....especially with Michael's grandmothers who travelled near and far to spend time with Lucy.

Making gingerbread cookies with Mimi and putting out cookies for Santa with Daddy.

Santa came to visit....tu-tu fun!

Lulu and her two great-grandmothers...Gigi and Baba.

On Christmas Eve Michael and I went to midnight Mass at the convent. I was very excited to see my sister! All 200 plus sisters sit together and family sits off to the side of the church. The Christmas songs they sang during Mass were so beautiful....it was angelic! I didn't get any pics, but I did get a little video at the end (you couldn't see Sister Maria). Mom, sorry you couldn't be there, but I know you'll love this.
Here's a little clip of Lulu imitating Mimi at the piano.

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

Lucy:

You made Christmas so special and wonderful! Thanks for a memorable Christmas. God Bless you.

Aloha,

Baba

Anonymous said...

how lucky lulu and all of you are to enjoy not only christs birthday but to have all that love under one roof..you are so blessed...love you auntie nevette

Jessica & Clif Barnes said...

Much better than my two. They just bang and scream!

Site Meter