Tinkerbelle, Frog (Ware), and the Lady bug (Caroline Gray)
Kelly and Ware are ready to go!
Pizza and cookies!!
Grace, Lulu and Ware weren't afraid of any ghosts!
And of course...the end of the night MELTDOWN!!!!
It was the most perfect weather weekend here in Charlotte! We enjoyed some out door fun at the park and took all the "heels" of bread and fed the ducks their lunch.
And how do end every fun event? Yes, a meltdown right in the parking lot.
4 comments :
Good grief I just love that little munchkin!!! Don't think I have ever seen a more adorable Tinker Bell!!! Can't wait to have the girly meltdowns either! LOL!!
What a fun, fun weekend! Tinkerbell, you are so precious! Daddy surely knows how to make you happy!
(Meltdowns happen - you are just having so much fun; how could anybody not be upset when the whistle blows at the end of the game!) Seems like I have seen those meltdowns before, say about 30 years ago!!
Love you all,
Mimi
just having so much fun so a little meltdown is no big deal......but of course you know how to handle it. love auntie nevette
Looks like FUN, Lulu. Gigi and I had fun looking at your pictures. Save some fun for us!!! Give mommy and daddy hugs and kisses from Auntie Mary and Gigi.
Post a Comment