

On Sunday we met up with Michael's cousin Kurt and his wife, Katherine...and their incredibly cute munchkin, Alex. It's been way too long for me to remember the last time I went to zoo.

The week before our visit we kept telling Lucy that she was going to see George at the zoo. These days she's quite the fan of Curious George! She didn't think the monkeys were all that...but she loved the sea lion!



2 comments :
Jacque...Beautiful! I love them All. You know I look everyday!!
I miss you three and cannot wait to see our Little Otter in the pool. Jess's wedding pix were incredible. Beautiful girls, those Grays! Guys not bad either!
Love you,
Mimi
Lucy girl, you warm my heart! :)
Whatever! I don't have kids. What else am I to write about. I wish I had a little something else besides my dogs to be crazy about.
Post a Comment