
DADDIO was out of town last week, so Lulu and I enjoyed some girl time. She has one baby doll, but it's a hand me down that is quite dingy. So off we went to get a new one and she didn't put it down for 24 hours. I repeatedly asked Lulu what her baby's name was and she kept saying "Baby Girt"?? Maybe she's trying to say that it's a baby girl- I can't understand most of what she's saying!
Here's a short video of Lucy feeding our pony more food!
3 comments :
What precious pictures of her! Too cute about "baby girt". Looks like Sammy has a new best friend in Lucy!
Lucy, you're our sweet "baby girt"!
I cannot wait to meet your "baby girt"; we can take her for a walk.
Sammy the pony must love those extra treats!
Jacque, we love watching LucyLov on the blog. Thank you sooooo much for taking the time to share with all of us.
We love you,
MiMi and Deda
Lucy:
We will see you next month to see all of your new tricks in person that we have been seeing on the blog.
Jacque, thanks so much for this method of being able to view Lucy. It will not be long, and we will be able to see Lucy on Skype after Mary Susanne sets the system for us this coming weekend.
Love,
Deda
Post a Comment