

Lucy and Battle…

Before the party we went to Mimi’s office one last time.


Lulu slept right through the party. Here she is on Sunday morning running around in her jammies.



She was so-so good on the drive to and from. She watched DVD after DVD while Michael and I had some intense conversations about border control, paid versus unpaid vacation time, and why he thinks I should use cruise control when I drive. He came close to jumping out of the car window from all the horrible music on munchkin's DVDs. We decided to turn it off and sing our ABCs instead. Check out Lucy’s toe touch and please excuse the BAAAAD singing!
2 comments :
Love it!! She is hilarious! She's a future cheerleader w/ a toetouch like that! Glad you all had a great time.
Hi Lucy! You are such a big girl! Cheerleader, huh? Well, Mimi was middle schoolcheerleader sponsor..... :)
I love you.
Post a Comment