I have no other way to keep this child's hair back other than a bow. Soon her bangs will be all grown out so maybe by the end of the summer we can do a pony tail or pig tails. For now, it's the girly-girl bow which Daddy is a pro at putting in!


One of my favorite things to do is go for a really long run on the beach early in the morning. Last summer I was totally out of shape and had to resort to long walks. I'm still out of shape, but I'm in training! I want to be able to take advantage of the scenery when we head to the beach in a few weeks. The weather here has been perfect-o to go for a jog. I've been making it 4-5 miles, but so sore!! I haven't been a consistent runner since pre-Lucy days. In fact, I still have the same cruddy shoes from my marathon in '03! My other favorite shoes hurt my feet. I have no idea why, they only have 3 holes in them. They still have years left, but SOMEONE always throws them in the garage! :)
No comments :
Post a Comment